Sunday, August 2, 2009

Knox and Germany


Wow its been a awhile since I even attempted to blog about my day, but its 730 am and the new addition to my household has woken me up. I bought a dog. His name is Knox and he is a black and white Papillon who is currently obscuring my typing.

Hubby left for Germany yesterday morning, and I got Knox 10 hours later. Its strange, I thought it was an impulse buy , but I havent regretted him yet and so far he has made me uber proud by pottying in the designated area. He answers to his name and is slowly getting himself comfortable in his new surroundings.

As for Hubby leaving....I am too sad to talk about it...period. I know its only one yr but i know its going to be a long one. I really wished we had more time. They messed up his travel plans and he had to fly in a day earlier than thought...I was so mad I couldnt even speak. They cut me short of a day.

I am getting depressed thinking about it, i think Knox and I are going back to bed before I head off to church. He looks sleepy..and I feel...well...yeah I just feel.

1 comment:

LYN said...

KNOX IS CUTE!!
MY HUBBY IS LEAVING FOR 2 YEARS TO GUAM IN SEPTEMBER..I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!
HANG IN THERE...