Saturday, March 21, 2009

one paper down a million and one to go....

I just finished and submitted a paper, a day early which is a great damn feat for me.
I have been off for 4-5 days, and now is when I decide to finish this crap, on the day I go back to work. I swear my procastination is amazing. However I did get the housework and errands out the way. Laundry is done, taxes, bills paid, hair done (I colored it!),vacation days submitted to boss, and all those phone calls and crap have been completed. I feel good on the home front but school is annoying me.
I am not happy. I wont give up on school, but I am not happy about having to cut my daily excursions short because I have a paper to complete. Or having to give up on going out cause I need to sit down and read some article that shows folks love for the pursuit of education. I am slowly turning into a bum...even as a I complain now. I can see you guys reading this and thinking this B needs to suck it up and do what she has to do. But truthfully I want to pout so excuse me if I flip you the bird (its my way of being friendly) and continue to bitch about my loss of freedom.
Gone are the days of doing nothing for 5 days straight. *sighs* I am becoming depressed...okay maybe not but I am feeling that I could be. I do realise its a pattern with me. Whenever I begin school I am never happy about it, sure I get the work done even put my best foot forward, but I dont do it with a smile on my face. Infact I am sure my face has a permanent scrowl.
Anyway I am done bitching for the day, I am going iron my uniforms and get ready for the night ahead. Bah Humbug!

No comments: