Saturday, March 14, 2009

What the heck was I thinking

As you all know I decided to take my ass back to school, complete my masters online. Now let me tell you, I dont know who told me this would be easy as pie, but if I see that person their ass is grass!. I am overwhelmed by the amount of material I have to cover. I havent been online doing anything but work since ..who knows when....the laundry is piling up and hair is back to becoming a ragged mess, as well as my friends are losing patience over my voicemail (apparently they have my meanful conversations with my voicemail than me).

Then as summer time approaches , and the patient census at work rises, I am having less and less opportunity to take a day off....it figures..just when I need it. But I wont complain, I wont complain (this is my new mantra..even though if u r reading this it is a complaint)

1 comment:

Janie said...

Hmmm was it your brother?? lol Well hope you have a blessed Sunday. lol Janie