Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick Entry Drive By

So I finally am catching up with all those things I have been neglecting
I had a stack of mail on my desk I have been ignoring for weeks....90% completed...very proud of my efforts
Phone calls that needed returning...done
Paper work that needed filing....done
And now its time to get back to work. That I am not too enthusiastic about..but I will cope.
Ever felt like you just want to keep the world abay....not pay bills, not return phone calls, ignore your to-do list, not cook, clean or all that domestic crap you know eventually will catch up with you. Well thats what I did this past 2 weeks. And it felt great....sure catching up with my work now is a Bitch...but truthfully it was worth it.
Off to work and hooefully will have a good day....*keep your fingers crossed for me*

1 comment:

Janie said...

Yep! Them stupid bills have to be paid!! Usually I wait until late at night and figure the bank statement! A big no no!! I can't believe how many mistakes I make late at night. I have not been on blogger much recently. I have been in the garage straightening for about 6 days out of 2 1/2 week period. Hope all is going well with you and yours. Blessings, Janie