OKay its been a long week...all is well , happy to report.
Although I did have one patient who drove me to temporary insanity last week..but I am all good now (breathe it out)
I am happy to report I found a Church!...Yeah!
Today I sat...listened and I felt so good and then I knew...yeah...Its here I will be.
A friend of mine is going to be visiting from NY this month...my first visitor. Its feels strange. I wonder if I should make any "preparations"..but then I thought...I dont feel like it.
Working tonight...so I have to prepare for that...uniforms and all but again...I dont feel like it...I would so love to curl up inside with a good book.
I did however finished the four books by Stephanie Meyer , the one that begins " Twilight", and made into the movie. And I have to admit..for a "teen book"...this was great. I was hooked.
Anyway I am off to prepare for today and tomorrow...
Thank you Janie for your words of encouragement...much appreciated.
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment