Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tired of Brick walls of Indifference

Its funny...alot of people think the opposite of Love is Hate. But its not its Indifference. You see with hate or love there is a bit of caring or interest in what another person does..whether it irritates you or entrances you. But with indifference they can die today or live tomorrow and it wouldnt make you blink.
How can I communicate with indifference....I try and I am tired. So I wont...it hurts to much..its like walking into the same brick wall , I dont have the energy.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Don't know if I am giving good advice or not?? lol Sometimes I have had to be indifferent myself. They can bleed you to death with their indifference. Some times we have to draw back and give space. I like to hold on too tight when others can not breath with me hanging on. It time you may find that you become like them.. and in time they become like you. It is not really hating them.. it is just how I have kept from going crazy. Hope things get better; sure it will in time. God Bless, Janie