Saturday, January 24, 2009

Two F'notes later and an almost crash (continued)

The computer cut off on me before I could have finished my story...
ANyway that was it ( I know kind of anticlimatic..but my mood has changed since I was writing that last post).
I am going to relax now...I am too tired and numb to care

1 comment:

Janie said...

I have been having the worse time of my life with the computer this week?? What's up. Have cleaned hard drive and etc. Use AOL browser so think it is with AOL?? Hope you got rested up. I laid down today at 3 p.m. set the alarm for 4:30. Husband came home from church at 8:30 and asked if I had fed the dogs. I said yes. lol I had not fed the dogs! lol He asked if I was sick. I said no... just tired. Mind got cleared and I told him.. no I did not feed the dogs. Feed the dogs and then drank some coffee. Janie