Friday, January 9, 2009

Muscles

I am sitting in bed, watching hubby move about the room shirtless talking on the phone, and I must admit I am lusting. His shoulders and back muscles are getting me wet, which is very embarrassing to say however I find myself staring. Sometimes I watch him come out of the shower and just pray for him to drop the towel, like that D'Angelo video, you know the one where he is naked. My favorite part of his body is his torso...he has been complaining of getting a little stomach but I dont see that...all I see is abs and think of sex. Maybe is the beer I am drinking that has me horny, or the fact that his left nipple looks so damn suckable.
Anyway obviously I need help...
okay I am going to stop lusting and go back to my book....
*talks to self * Concentrate..concentrate...concentrate*

1 comment:

LYN said...

LUST IS A BEAUITFUL THING.... ;-)