Today I had an extra day off and I spent it with Hubby shopping for an Iphone or a touchscreen phone , and stuffing our face @ the best all you can eat Buffet "RYAN's". It was a good day...and ended even better, we stopped th beach where I went the other day for a late night look @ the water and stars. Saw these supersized raccoons..or as he calls it "Man eating Raccoons" with crazy eyes. We sat staring @ the stars until the Park Rangers put on their bright lights and informed us this is mainly a "daylight" park.
Didnt quite mind cause we sat there long enough anyway. Its been a good day..very good day
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
7 years ago
1 comment:
lol Maybe they were scared the raccoons would get you! lol Sounds like you had a great time. We have a Ryan's too. We eat there at least once a month. Have a great day. Janie
Post a Comment