Monday, January 19, 2009

ABC done lost their minds!

OMG..So I am browsing ABC.com ...watching my shows...and there I see General Hospital..new free episodes. They have finally made a Soap Opera online for viewing..entire episodes. I am so excited I can kiss the screen.
For more than 6 months I have lost touch with my soap..now its on baby. I missed two calls for my bro...which saddness me I do want to talk to him, cleaned my bathrooms and cooked for the rest of the week. I think I am going to roam Walmart in a while.
Just needed to say ABC rocks!

1 comment:

Janie said...

My Granny use to watch that soap opra. My mother use to watch Days of our life. lol HOpe you had fun at Wal Mart. Prayers, Janie P.S. I have a video up on my journal of my minister son. Subject will take about 4 videos. Have a great week, Janie