Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the Grind

So I work tonight...seems like forever since I went to work...lol
Anyway I got up relatively early for my standards...10 am and got started on my day...
so far laundry is done, food is being made for tonight's lunch and the place has been vaccummed and cleaned.
YES I am proud of myself too. However tomorrow I do have other errands to run as well.
I am hoping today I nap by 2:30 and feel rested enough to deal with the night ahead. I feel like Ali...ready , and reved up to go fight the battles ahead.
And as I was saying earlier about the Financial Warchest, now although I do believe in it...and everyone man or woman should have one...I dont believe their is need to intentionally hide it from your spouse. I am sure they will understand the reasoning and you should urge them to have their own. Its not about them or a measure of your committment to them....no its about you. Having your own sense of security. As women we are obsessed with feeling secure....on dark nights we walk to our cars with our taser and flash light in hand, we double check our locks when home alone, we make sure our kids are buckled up in the back before we even place our own seatbelts on. This is just another sense of our need for security.

Anyway enough about that....Last night I was playing "21 Asinine Questions" to pass time and entertain myself. So the question was posed....if "you , a woman, got in a freak accident and you were told they have to remove your vagina , how do you keep your man from leaving you after 2 months". Now I thought about it and I said " I didnt use my vagina to get my man so why should I have to use it to keep him." However the responses around me went something like "oral...anal....toys" And it hit me...why do we as women think our pussy is the end all and be all. Maybe its just me but I truthfully think the Power of the P has been decreasing for a long , long time. It seems folks are so willing to give it up so easily for anything that its value has declined.
Its not revered anymore...you can get it anywhere. Well that was my crazy thought for the day...I am off to nap.
LOL ..I bet you Janie is blushing @ my "P" talk. lol

2 comments:

LYN said...

you had me laughing here...i hate the "P" word too...;-)

i think mine has lots it's power too...LOL

Janie said...

Well girl that is good that it feels like you haven't gone to work forever! lmbo The funds are still his.. he just does not know that he has that much. lol If anything happened to me he would be shocked! lol Too funny Jane! My own mother use to say.. "She thinks her a-- will get her anything!" Some women do. lol I had this friend that told me about going with a married guy for 6 years. When he finally divorced his wife... guess what... he married someone else other than her. Needless to say I just did not trust this lady around my husband. One off the wall comment one day from her... and she was history for me! lol Lord says we have to love them.. not be best friends. lol Hope you have a good day. I think my face isn't red now. lol Have heard a lot worse Jane. lol You are just more out spoken than I am. lol Blessings, Janie