Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Surprisingly Strange

There are always surprisingly strange things I find in my work bag when I decided to clean it out. And I often wonder..."What the hell!"
So I decided to clear out this mess I call a work bag and repack..and there I began to empty....
1. one dirty fork
2. one clean spoon
3. hundreds of cough drops scattered
4. numerous pens but none of them a red ink I have been looking for
5. chapstick that I can never find when I really need it
6. other junk to crappy to name
7. numerous of post-it reminders that I never remember to read.

And like the chaos in my bag...my hair lately seems like a representation of that. Gosh its a tangled mess. I cant take it anymore I quickly made an appointment with my hairdresser. Tomorrow I will look like a woman again...a woman who doest not look like her life is a freaking mess *tugs @ my hair and screams*

No comments: