Friday, February 6, 2009

Catch 22's

Grey's Anatomy makes me laugh, cry and wonder...gosh thats me.
Like Yang and her victorian romance with Scruffy Red( the new hot soldier Doctor on the show). Gosh its exactly what "Strong Face" Yang needs to soften her up..someone who doesnt just jump straight for the sex, but tells her she should wear her hair up more cause they like the back of her neck.
Or Derek who cant stand that he has to save a serial killer's life (cause his own father was murdered) but still stands by to support his girlfriend cause she feels compassion for the man.

I know Grey's Anatomy is an idealic show that has no bearings on real life and absolutely doesnt resemble any hospital/work life known to man. But I love it still.
It takes me away to a fantasy place that makes me warm and fuzzy inside...same feelings I get from crappy romance books where the Guy and the Girl always have a happy ending.
Anyway its Friday and I have nothing to do.
Did my hair ..finally I look like a woman but for some reason its 1:40 in the evenning and I am refusing to smell like one...too lazy to take a bath. However I do want to walk among other humans and interact with them..so its a Catch 22. I may hit up Barnes and Nobles or BooksaMillion and sit and use their facilities like a Library.
I should shower...I know I should..but damn its the effort...I just dont feel like it. But I do feel like hanging out. I miss my girls. Particularly Shy. I feel like prattling on and on with another person other than hubby( he has work, exams and its Drill Weekend....so we only see each other in passing) .
There is supposed to be a Girl's Night out @ a local Bar with some of my co-workers...and although I want to come..a part of me doesnt. I am not big on holding relationships outside of work with co-workers...I like the Lines. I dont want to cross the Line between personal and professional. But I know if I go out a little bit of that line would be stepped on. People ask questions...curiousity, nosiness or just plain conversational piece. But I dont know if I want to dance on that line. However I do want to prattle on and on with someone. Another Catch 22.

Anyway I think I am going to shower...*drags body to bathroom* "Let the fun begin!"

No comments: