Wednesday, April 1, 2009

been a while

Guess between school and work its been hectic.Hubby is right next to me pretending to go to sleep , I know he is just waiting for me to get off the computer.lol
Anyway I finally bought my bicycle...a cruiser but with gear shift and brakes...which is apparently hard to find in cruisers. We went bike riding at a local park the other morning, it has been a long long time since I rode a bike. My knees and thighs were not happy with me, but it felt great.
My mother is moving to another neighborhood again...I think she should wait cause this is a more expensive place and although its closer to her family I dont think she should break her lease. owever she says she would be more comfortable there...and I guess at her age its understandable.
Tomorrow I have another class assignment...kind of getting sick and tired of weekly assignments that are consistent with online classes. I know the trade off is fleibility but man I miss my freedom. Anyway got to go...he is staring at me..lol.

2 comments:

Janie said...

lol That sounds like fun. If I lived in town I would like to ride a bike. Didn't have one until I was 12 and I rode it all the time. Love the wind blowing in my face. lol Hope you have a good week and hope you have a little more time without so much home work. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

hey, how have u been miss jane doe, dis is ur trini girl michelle. by d sound of things we have a lot of catchin up to do lol. :) holla back