Its been a while since I wrote.
Do you ever just feel like not saying or expressing your feelings at all....just being in a cocoon , housing it all in. For a while I didnt feel like talking to you guys...ofcourse nothing that you did ...its just I felt like I didnt want to speak @ all. Sometimes I wish people had mind reading abilities so I wont have to voice what I want out loud.
But I am back....I promise my Selective Muteness will be turned off for the week.
Lots to do...
Lots to say....
But got to run...time to work.
*ta ta*
waves*
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
7 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Jane... I have been sooo busy and not even really wanted to be on journals. Just too much to do right now. I haven't even checked to see what anyone is posting. I just was not getting anything done making comments on all the journals.... but guess what!1?? I am still not getting things done. lol Too funny. Just stopping by to say hello and wishing you a Merry Christmas. I may not be around until after the first of the year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. God Bless, Janie
Hi Jane... just stopping in to say that I hope you have a wonderful New Year with lots of blessings. I have not been on line much in the month of Dec. God bless and prayers, Janie
Post a Comment