I love the holiday season, the energy changes...so full of love and life. Today I finally put up the christmas tree. I am very proud...lol. My theme was orange...well actually rustic orange/ bronze & silver/ crystal clear. So there I spent the majority of my day ornament shopping. So many beautiful decorations. So many things you can do...I got a little creative and place fake birds , pumpkins and sunflowers & daisys in the tree. My mother taught me to use flowers as tree fillers...works every time...so my christmas tree had more of a "Fall season look". I like.
anyway this is going be short , cause tired. I was going speak about a little road rage incident today but its taking too much of my energy just to type this sentence..s0 will leave that for next time. Remind me to rant and rave about impatient drivers & tailgaiting.
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
8 years ago
1 comment:
That is great that you got the tree up. I have been soooo busy! Hope you have a great week and will have to come back and comment on your entries. Want to make an entry if I have time tonight and it is already 12:13 A.M. Blessings and prayers, Janie
Post a Comment