MEN Are idiots...bonifide idiots. Prime example my brother...(yes people I am going to rant, cause my brother refused to talk to me to let me curse him out , so I will vent here!)
My happy go lucky bloody brother called me @ 715 this AM, he is currently visiting my mother and one of his daughters before he ships off. The conversation goes like this...
"I am trying to call your mother (yes we donot stake claim to our parents when sh*t happens), she wont pick up her cell, someone broke into her car."
So me being the freaking "NOAH" of the family, contacts my mother @ her job and tells her to call her son ASAP (yes I didnt stake claim to him either). Ofcourse I think...sure NY isnt the safest of cities...but a thief wont break into someone's car unless they see something to steal..."Stealibility". I actually took a college course on this ..."the smaller the object & easier to carry
(portablity) + visibility = stealibility."
I have told my brother 50 mother loving times...donot ..I repeat donot leave anything in the car...but he has left GPS systems over night, PSPs, CDs and even his bloody wallet in plain sight in the car. But he always believes its "SAFE". Even after 3 months ago his own car was broken into. I would love to swim in the river of DENIAL he likes to do backstrokes in.
So ofcourse when I got that initial phone call he failed to mention the GPS system he left in the car...the GPS system that I paid for , worked extra hours to pay for..that I was conned into buying for my mother cause she refused to drive to fucking New Jersey without a GPS (like MAPQUEST wasnt invented).
So 40 minutes later from our initial conversation...me all this while thinking..."I will send my mother some money to fix her window..and the tires the theives slashed" , me thinking I take responsibility cause I know its just my mom..and she needs help. But soon as I heard this smart ass, Mr- I know- it -all, Mr- I am in the fucking NAVY, Mr-I survived Afganistan and Iraq but I dont know the first rules of street fucking sense in the borough of Brooklyn is not to leave anything in my fucking car.....yes I fucking flipped!
You know he has been living in Maryland to mother loving long. So because he refused to take the phone like a man so I can curse him out properly and rather hear me screaming via speaker phone to my mother about what a idiot of a son she has ...who I vow will now be paying for the window & tires.
And I realised its not only him...my significant other is guilty of the same bloody thing...he leaves his GPS system in his car....Does it bug me everytime I see it ..yes...ofcourse this SMART ASS's excuse is "This is not NY". Well guess fucking what...THIEVES LIVE EVERYWHERE...and SUCKERS ARE THEIR NEIGHBROURS!
*Sighs* I feel much better that I got this out of my system....venting is good *deep breathes*
And again I apologize for my "french" as the term goes.*rolls eyes @ my insincere apology*
Anyway people I am off to bed...its early and the stupidity has just began....*sighs*
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment