OKay so its day three and they are in my parking space. I was feeling like leaving a note on the car, but no...I was told that would be "awkward" and in bad form. So its face to face...but this time...no cookies! Or any baked goods...okay...maybe ...I may need to soften the blow. Or not...hmm this is a tricky one....
I spoke to another neighbour who was also upset by it, but since its 730 am I didnt want to wake the folks to this so....I will wait...but I wont sleep. I am not sleepy yet...but I will wait!
OKay on to good news...so I checked my mail today and I get a monthly magazine from NYU Nursing ...and there on the cover was one for my girlfriend's who just graduated...I wanted to wake her butt up and call her immediately... but I restrained myself.....so I waited 30 minutes then called her butt.
Its so crazy she is still the funny, boisterous person I left her. Giving me the run down with whats happening in Nursing in NYC with the city wide hiring freeze. Its crazy though, she said surprisingly she had such a hard time finding a job, but now she is a Surgical ICU nurse. I am so proud of her.
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment