I hurt so much I cant even take off my clothes from work. I just walked in a while ago and every part of me that can ache..aches. Last night went okay..its at 4am when sh*t hit the fan and everything that can go crazy did. Just driving home took Hereculen effort. I am finally sitting trying to gain energy from breakfast. There is a saying among the nurses on my floor .."Suck it up, and put on your big girl underpants". When I walked in last night, that sign caught my eye in the locker room and I knew...instinctively it was going be a day for my big girl undies. Sometimes I wonder...why cant I strike it rich and only work when I get bored....*scratches lottery tickets...lol j/k I have to play to win*
Even now as I sit here eating tuna and crackers I can still hear that insistant bedalarm ringing over and over again in my ear. (Please make it stop!)This is sad. I am so happy I am off tonight...cause I think I would cry if I had to go in just yet after such a crazy day..and knowingly be with the same people.
I wanna soak in my tub....but I dont think I would be able to get out and eventually the water will get cold. So instead I am going curl up in bed with a heating pad on my back and pray relief.
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
7 years ago
2 comments:
Having been a classroom teacher of emotionally disturbed children and other anomalies in the learning environment, I know exactly what you mean about wearing those big girl undies. I found a glass of wine after work helped to renew the spirit (punny one, eh? lol)
I bet it really can get crazy in a hospital. Was it a full moon that night? lol j/k Sure hope that you are feeling better by now. Blessings and prayers, Janie
Post a Comment