I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUrray for SANTA!
OKay I finally was able to put music on the darn thing...took me 2 hours and one nast email later...but I did it. I really spent most of that time looking for this one song call "If I were a Boy" by Beyonce, that I cant seem to find. Damn it to hell.
I really should be going to bed. I dont feel like using my voice...I am tired...brother , mother and friend called me already and its only 10 am. Darn it people...I work nights, I sleep days..leave a message!
Okay that was a bit uncalled for, guess I am bitchy when I am in pain. I know it now I would never be one of those patient's you like. I know I wont mean to be mean but it may come off like I do.
Anyway lets see what other tricks I can do with this bad boy.
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
7 years ago
1 comment:
I have the directions in my mail waiting. lol Got tired of writing the directions for everyone. lol Wish I had known and I would have sent you the information. I am finally learning to watch the caller ID and not answer the phone. If it is an emergency they will leave a message. Just listen to message if they leave one.. and go to bed. lol Who knows if you are in bed instead of the shower and you can't hear the phone. lol Hope you got some sleep. Blessings, Janie
Post a Comment