Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chicken without a head..make that tired Chicken

After this entire moving thing..I am going be sleeping for weeks to come. I am tired of running errands..tired of fighting on the phone with customer service representatives who are in India but the company is a U.S. based. I mean damn it I dont mean to be rude..but can i speak to someone in America please. Now I understand accents...thats not the problem...and they understand English...but these people need to shut up and listen to my question before they start reading from the script given to them. But thats another rant all together. I havent finished packing yet..and although my brother says I have time, he is a bonafide procastinator so I shouldnt be listening to him any frigging way!

I just cant bring myself to pack my shoes yet...I have one bag full already...but the real creme de-la creme are still in plastic shoe boxes screaming "Dont put us a way just yet Jane, we like the light"...oh the babies. But i need to break down my shoe stand.

My wardroom isnt completely empty yet and I am feeling like I will be packing late friday night when I know we should hit the road @ 3am. But No, I refuse to let that happen. I will pack...but just not right now..I want to lie down for a second (yes I know thats exactly what procastinators say).

But I was productive today...and my to-do-list on my board is actually empty. Which is a first..an incredible first.

anyway I am off to run myself ragged or fall asleep before aol says "GOODBYE"...I dont know which would come first...wish me luck!

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here the other day I could not hear this lady or understand her. Gave the phone to my husband because she would not speak louder (don't have a hearing problem) and he could not hear her or understand her!!  grrr Finally I asked her if her supervisor was there; she said yes and didn't understand when I told her I wanted to talk to her. lol  Finally supervisor came on and I could hear her and understand her. Finally got something done. It was an important phone call.

I got a lot done today. Just had to let other things go and do what needs to be done before summer passes me by!  Got some painting and planting done today. I am taking a break from journals... well you are the only one I have commented on since yesterday. lmbo Good luck, and do the same for me because I plan on being really busy for the next week!! Have a happy 4th. God Bless, Janie