Saturday, July 19, 2008

Man Period

I swear sometimes men are worst than women with their mood swings. Its ridiculous.

Why cant they be more forth coming with what they want and state it. I mean for crying out loud..if you want to be left alone today...say so...dont roll your eyes @ me and then agree to spend time me. I rather you not. I rather you just say...babe I dont feel like it today...sure I will be disappointed...but you know what I will get over it. I rather hang by myself than have you humming over there, holding on losely to your patience because this is not what you want to do right now.

But you know what...I chalk that up to the Penis. Its the Penis' fault because it tells  you to do stupid things like "try not to upset the vagina...you know we cant stand the crying"....or .."if you say yes she would shut up...try it". The Penis is at fault. Cause its the Penis that tells men its better to abandon their families than ask for help. The Penis is the reason that men dont go to the doctors. Penis and Pride. 

So as you can guess the Hubby is having a "Man Period" or thats what I call his moddy , moping. Well lucky for me it coincedes with my cycle so hopefully we both will be off it at the same time. Lets see how long this last. I just wish the man would speak. Bloody Cancer's on their Man Periods!

 

 

No comments: