Saturday, July 5, 2008

Its my birthday and I will dance if I want to...dance if I want to

Its so silly..I have never been not excited or happy about my birthday. Whether I got gifts or not , its just that I love my birthday. Yesterday I went to my family BBQ, was nice..didnt dance as much as I would like but I had fun..good food and relaxed.

Today I am going to run a little errands around town , but basically enjoy being ME. Get my nails done and get ready for tonight's dinner. I am very excited to see my people. PLus I am going to look hot. Black dress...cleavage out..legs looking fierce!

I am going to enjoy the day....ta ta people

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!  My son's 32nd birthday is the 12th.  He is a minister. lol Have a great day with a lot of fun.  God Bless, Janie