Monday, June 9, 2008

Fantasize

As I have said numerous times..I read alot of romance novels...the good kind with heated scenes. But when I read them I dont see the characters describe in the novels..I see me and Hubby. Today I spent most of the day in the office fantasizing about this man. One would think I would get used to him, but no my body still responds and my mind goes on overdrive when I think of that man.

But today surprisingly it wasn't romance books that got me heated..it was Usher's new album "here I stand". A co-worker of mine downloaded it on a cd for me and there I was sitting at my desk bobbing my head while Usher  "Made Love in the Club".

My fantasizes dont always consists of past times between him and I but sometimes I create scenes in my mind's eye. My favorite fanatsy has to do with the back seat of the car..or front..whichever comes first. I mean as tacky and cliche as it sounds thats one of my favorites. And a most recent one comprised of the bottom of a staircase and one shoe. lol

My point is ...only with him I am adventureous and my fantasies can go wild. Only he consumes my lust-filled thoughts. I think 70 yrs from now I will probably be one of the dirtiest minded old ladies in the nursing home...I can see it now. All because I found someone who loved me like I needed to be loved.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is good with it being your husband. Sounds like you are madly in love with him. That is good; that is what it takes to have a good marriage. lol Hope you have a great week.  Blessings, Janie