I am laying here trying not to listen to my neighbours scewing their brains out.
Its difficult and frustrating, its also been over 6 minutes..a record for dude. I never hear moans or anything...wow..I just heard my first moan as I said that...Interesting. It was more of a feminine gasps moan...sounds like she was caught by surprise. How pathetic is it to be blogging about ur neighbours sex life. I have officially hit rock bottom.
Only the bed and furniture rocking and creaking..and vibrations. hmm sighs* I will go back to looking @ houses online....and make lists..how exciting
1 comment:
Wow must be frustrating having thin walls like that. Bet you will be glad when you move and with hubby. Maybe you should use ear plugs. lmbo I think I would start having a coughing fit when they start that. Stand right by the wall and cough your head off!! lol Maybe laugh like hell. lol Then yell out .... just a minute honey I have to listen to this.. it won't last over 6 minutes! lol Maybe they will at least move their bed away from the wall. lol Have a better evening tomorrow. lol Janie
Post a Comment