Sometimes I get thrown off schedule and my body goes berserk as an reaction. Day before yesterday I couldnt sleep, and then decided to go work early to accomadate my restlessness...so there I was in the office @ 7am. What was I thinking...I dont like to work...its neither fun or exciting. But this is what I do when something bothers me...I throw myself into my work. Anything to get my mind off whatever it is thats on my mind...that is unless its work related..then I stay home..lol
However my body got mixed signals..she was confused by the early rising and took that as a sign to go to bed early as well...so by the time 2pm came I was nodding off. It was the longest hour of my life...finally I called it quits and ws home by 4. I slept from 5pm to 7 this morning.
My body doesnt like change...and neither does my sleep cycle. I used to be able to pull allnighters in High School and get up chipper in the morning. What happened to that young sprite me...hmm...gosh my age is showing
1 comment:
Too funny! Went to the hospital because my daughter thought I was having a mini stroke... but it was a mini melt down! lol I told the emergency doctor.. I am a night person living day person life.. husband retired first of January. I am TIRED! I could sleep for 24 hours without waking up! That was the truth too. Yes, it really does make a difference with age! Sigh! Not only that but I use to get twice as much done?? How did I do it?? lol Glad you got caught up on your sleep; you should feel good for a while. I can't sleep when I am over tired! Have a blessed week. Janie
Post a Comment