Monday, July 21, 2008

first day

Well today I began my first day at work. I was so excited and everything went off without a hitch. Not bad not bad... both Hubby and I are off our respective "cycles". Halleluah. Life can be stressful.

I also went window shopping at Big Lots to see what they had....I liked the little knick knack stuf but I think many of them can be gotten for a much cheaper price. Or maybe thats the bargain hunter in me.

On Saturday I canvased the neighborhood and rode a carousel. I was at a local park and they had these carousel for kids...at first I sat there on a rocking chair in front of a huge electric fan , thinking "Man I love rocking chairs". Then it hit me...on that itty bitty porch out back I am going to get a rocking chair...and then place it next to a nice table where I can set up some drinks and a nice book....ohhh Heaven.

Thats all there is to report of the home front.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went good at work. I am a bargain hunter too. lol Gary got an old lawn chair glider at a garage sale for around $5.  It is really comfortable. He put the seat coushions in it. Hope you have a great week. God Bless, Janie