Saturday, June 20, 2009

just maybe....

So I am sitting here on my day off refusing to go out in the heat (98 degrees), watching my new HBO vampire series. Trublood is the name of the show, the book is based on a Sookie Stackhouse book series. Its pretty graphic the series and doesnt follow the book in many instances, but its very good.

Havent done much today, dont feel like it. Wished I had an extra day off tomorrow but I go back to the grind and even the thought of it drains me.
Havent finished cleaning my house,
Havent finished doing my paper
Havent done anything today worth crap
and dont feel like it
Hubby just walked in , shirtless and hot looking. From the shirtlessness I get its f*ing hot outside. The hot looking part makes me think...if it wasnt so hot I would make an attempt to entice him back into bed. Its too hot to entice.

He is back out the door, off to the gym ..crazy ass man working out in this heat. Not me .....I think I will sit here in the shade.

Maybe I will hit the town later....just maybe.

1 comment:

LYN said...

IT'S F*&KING HOT HERE TOO! OUR IN GROUND POOL IS 90 DEGREES IN THE 8 FOOT DEEP END!!