Vacation time is wrapping up.
Yesterday my class restarted again, I tried to keep it out of my mind so much I almost forgot to "attend" class all together.
Today my goal is to relax and prolong my vacation for as long as I could.
On my way to the movie theater now, my plan to see two movies....while eating my favorite foods. Yesterday we saw The Proposal, the Sandra Bullock movie.
I love Sandra, she is one of the few actresses that I genuinely have respect for as a person. The way she conducts herself on and off screen is admirable.
Today I am going to the old movie theater that shows movies that are already in DVD for $1.
May hit the gym today.
Hubby is busy packing and getting things in order for Germany.
Anyway I better go if I want to catch my show.
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment