I am finally sitting infront of my computer desk. *sighs*
Me and Hubby put it together today...and I woke up with no feelings of anger.I dont know where it went but I know I am glad it gone. Cause I would hate to spend my day off being pissed. Instead I enjoyed it with him.I tried to spray paint these shelves for my "work space"...which is what I am calling it now...cause it way too small to be an office. LOL. Anyway ...the theme of the "work space" is red...color theme that is..so my bright idea was red shelves. Not only does it it messy , trying to put these bad boys up are harder than I thought. so I gave up and now these sit in the corner till "HELP" arrives.
But the essentials are up....my desk...my comp...internet....calender...and immediate work supplies. Hopefully by the end of next month my "work space" will be ready for its unveiling....which involves cleaver drapery to hide boring walls.
anyway off to relax and get ready for the morning.
1 comment:
Sounds very interesting. lol I don't blame you.. if not in the mood would not tackle the job right now. lol Glad you had a good day. Blessings, Janie
Post a Comment