Well its been a good day...as the title suggests. Although its about 5 days since my last entry...nothing much has happened.
I went shopping today...not intentionally....however I did needed one item. Which I am happy to report I bought @ 50% off the regular price....and I looked hot in it too (hint hint..its a "seduction piece"). Lets just say it involves thigh high boots and a smile.
What made the day even better was that I came home with a pair of boots I have been looking for for awhile. Maybe I should rephrase that....a wonderfully priced! pair of boots I have been looking for for a while.
Good news is I have stopped my procastination....or atleast I am fighting it off hard. I have actually started reviewing for my big nursing exam and have been doing practice tests. When you finally finished with school, laziness sets in. But I believe its well -deserved laziness. I have worked hard, shed tears, stayed up long nights studying ...okay ...cramming...havent killed anyone.. and I believe I should be rewarded for these things. It feels so good to sleep late, watch tv late, not have to watch the clock and read smutty novels all day. It feels great. So forgive me if I am not too thrilled about having to jump back into studying for this one exam (its the biggest one of my life)....but I am not eager to go back to the grind. I mean I have had "Senoritis" since my junior year in college....it feels good to say "I'm out B*tches!". This is long awaited temporary freedom.
Anyway I have done the studious thing for the night and I am feeling....naughty....dont know what I may do yet but hopefully it involves lots and lots of chocolate and sex.
1 comment:
Well it sounds like you had a good time shopping. I went to Dillards and bought a cute pair of shoes to match my Indian jacket. Older men even comment on my Indian jacket.. they like it. lol Go to my journal link below and you can see my shoes and jacket on my journal. lol I sing gospel and wear a lot of fancy clothes and can get by with it. lol Could not afford fancy clothes when I was raising children. My husband just retired Jan 1 this year so it is 24-7. lol It is very different.. read about it in my journal.. http://journals.aol.com/bojgill4375/there-is-only-1-today/
Wishing you a wonderful week... study hard and make them good grades! :-) Blessings, Janie
Post a Comment