Okay on my way to Tennessse for the week. Very excited..has lots of plans ...interviews, apt viewings, getting to scope out the place and hopefully can schedule lots of sex inbetween.
I snuck in rose petals and massage oil in my suitcase. Lets see what a bit of imagination and Barry White can do for this girl...lol.
But I realise that the weather can sometimes taunt me....the first bit of snow blast that NY has had all winter season has to fall on the day before my travels...ofcourse! So today I spent the evening shovelling snow and checking Delta for updates. And I have concluded..Delta Lies!
I have checked my flight 4 times and each time it says "On Time". Now I believe thats a lie....first off JFK is experiencing more than 1hr and a half delays.... and outside looks like a white christmas. So when Delta tells me...we are "On Time" ...I tend to look back @ my evidence and then back @ them and scuff!..."Yeah right".
So me..being the planner that I am,...who packs and repacks and unpacks to repack and pack again...I have decided to Pack my patience, leave earlier than expected and expect to catch up on some reading at the airport. I see myself spending alot of time on the tarmac next to an angry old man (I always get them)....who is mumbling about the plane taking long to take off.
So I decided I will be like ....the Dali Lama..however his name is spelt....and I will be poised, patient and unshakeable. Travelling always brings out the worst in people...and I have alot of hope for this trip and I intend to enjoy every moment of it.
Ofcourse people if I come back in here two days later and start cursing up a storm about my bullsh*t trip and A-hole people , you are not even allowed a snicker. Not even a snicker...just a sympathic nod of understanding and a virtual hug.
Anyway I am off to pack and repack again.....
1 comment:
Have a good trip and hope you don't have to sit and wait too long. lol Sounds like the wait is worth the time. Janie
Post a Comment