"My So Called Life" always makes me happy. Its a 90s tv show series, that catapulated Clare Danes into stardom , (yes before Romeo and Juliet). I rememeber watching this way back when thinking...I loved Jordan Catalano as much as Angela did.
Anyway one of the characters Brian, the resident geek, finally finds someone who likes him. So the one who likes him touches his hand...and he thinks " Finally an erection from actual physical contact". I laughed so hard. Cause it was just a true represention of teenage lust and angst.
I remember being a teenager and my first H.S. boy friend. First kiss....we were friends for such a long time, but everyone else thought we were together, although we vehemently denied it....well technically we didnt deny it, our answers were "Mind your own business". In a way we didnt want to say "no" cause that would completely block out the possibilty of any future with us. But still we werent ready to admit attraction. Seems like one of those Mills and Blooms romances. Anyway I do miss the old days of making out for hours and where the simplest most innocent touches make you forget your name.
Oh the old days.
smiles*
No comments:
Post a Comment