I have many guilty pleasures...many...cute shoes, General Hospital, smutty romances, honey nut cherrios with chocolate milk ,"Reno 911", etc.
And I indulge in them as much as I can. I have no self control...none.. and this is why sometimes I am not good at playing the waiting game. Infact I suck @ it. Especially when the other person doesnt know we are playing the game, which by the way is a terrible game..and u (the public) should never indulge. However as my father used to say...."do as I say and not as I do". I find myself playing that game.
The Hubby unfortunately doesnt know he is the other player...or does he? *my suspicious mind is racing*. So I know my husband...he thinks...."I miss and love my jane....maybe I'll tell her....call her in the middle of the day just to say hi"... 2 seconds later he falls asleep or that thoughts passes by without calling me or telling me..how much he loves or cares..or honey u r beautiful. But to him its the thought that counts, the thought that makes it special.
Well I hate that saying...the thought doesnt f*ing count! I cant take the "thought" to the bank. If someone hands me a sketch drawing of a present they were going to give me and says "Merry Christmas, its the thought that counts"...They would be shitting out the paper in a day or two..hopefully with the help of a laxative.
Now as much as I appreciate the thought....and respect it....I want action.
So I share this article with you all... I took the liberty of highlighting the parts I love (and also sent him)....he got the hint by the way....and less than 24 hours later I recieved a "You are beautfiul and I love you" in the middle of the day. Sure I know technically it was "coerced" it still brought a smile to my face and made me think...Ah he does listen!
|
Mr. Dad: 52 ways to show her you care | |
|
1 comment:
Is there such a man???? Good luck with your hubby. lol Janie
Post a Comment