Saturday, February 23, 2008

Delta does not lie as much as I thought

Been  a good day, infact a great day. I am happy to say my flight was relatively ontime. Atleast the first one was my connecting flight however was late...and I dont know how to explain it but I think my pilot was speeding in the air. Seriously. The flight wa supposed to take 52 minutes, but because we left later 20 minutes later , I guess the pilot put some fie under his ass and we were there in 30 minutes. I was like what the hell! Now I was grateful but then I wonder....if they could arrive in places faster why not do it all the time.

Had a great evening filled with afternoon naps, favorite magazines and ridiculous action movies. I am switching between Pitch Black and the Punisher. Now I like Vin Diseal but I prefer him in action movies not in crap like that Babysitter movie he did a couple of yrs ago. What was that about. In Pitch Black u wanted to both kill him and ask for his protection at the same time. The man was a bad ass.

So far I am liking Chattanooga. Mainly cause of the houses, trees and it reminds me of Trinidad a bit, in terms of the scenery. When I see more of it I will tell you what else I like and dislike. Too early to give a judgement call. I cant stop smiling cause its been such a great day. Lots of pleasant surprises.

Anyway Janie I will have fun for you and me! Dont you worry.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter, grand-daughter, 3 children and I took a trip to Orlando in 2006. She rented a house with heated pool and screened in deck. Pool toys and lounge chairs.  Was it nice! 3 bedrooms, DVD player... frige.. and beautiful with double garage. Would like to do that the next trip I take. Sounds like you off to a good start at having a good time.  Janie