In a couple of hours I will be back in the air , back to NY. I am very sad...I never thought I would even think about missing Chatt. town. But I think I will. I didnt fall in love with Chattanooga right away...it took me a while...but as someone described it "its small town living with big city amenities". And I realised...they are right...its laid back but not slow...and it embodies what I am looking for. A place where I can slow down, relax, think about raising a family, enjoy outside activities, and get about to enjoying life. I realised that at some point I stopped enjoying life as I used to. And this change is needed.
I found my favorite place in Chattanooga, and as my Hubby told me, its everyone's favorite. But you know for some reason it didnt take anything away from it knowing that I was sharing it with hundreds of people. Its called the Riverfront. I will show pics soon as I can. I have a camera full of pictures, of everything and everyone.
But most of all I will miss Hubby....I know it will only be a couple of months and I have to take care of business and wrap things up in NY, but I feel like crying. Its always like this. I get used to him , his smell, walk, way he talks, insistant humming, way his skin feels.
So I wonder...would it always be like this. Would I always be obessed with how he feels, tastes, talks, smell, thinks and just is? I am sure it will wear off as sometimes it has , but then that....I am happy, giddy feeling comes back.
I dont want to go....I want to stay curled in bed under his arms in a dark cool room with slow jams playing. With this thought I have decided we are gonna take a vacation together. A real vacation...with no family obligations..no domestic issues.....no work...no school...no other people with issues...no one calling our names but each other. I want a vacation for just us...we never had a real one. And I vow by this time next year I will have blogged about our great vacation. And it will be somewhere warm and near the beach...there will be water activities!!!!
Anyway folks I have done packing and now getting ready to hit the airport. Sighs*
1 comment:
Are you moving to Chattanooga or just going to school there?? Wishing you the best. Janie
Post a Comment