I found a study buddy...this woman who graduated with me and I worked with on a previous project some months ago. She is also getting ready to write her exam. I am so excited. Two days a week....however she is in Queens so it may be a travel to see her. But I am willing and able.
My fishcakes were so good last night...I am being called to make an encore....a second batch...I may have to run to the grocery store to do that. But since its mid day and I am still in my PJs I dont see that happening anytime soon.
Anyway I am off to get dressed and look human again....
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are getting someone to study with. Fish does sound good. lol Think the next time we go out I will order fish. lol Have a great day. Janie
Post a Comment