I went to dinner @ one of my favorite restaurants Sugar Cane this week, I haven't treated myself out to a sit down, be served a decadent meal by handsome waiters type dinner in a long time . It felt good. In fact I indulged in another favorite...my Real Simple magazine (www.realsimple.com). Which should be every organized person's bible in my opinion. I think in life we come across "favorites" , things that bring a smile to ur face, or just simply makes life easier.
While eating a bowl of callalo (which is dark green in color), some fell on my shirt (baby pink). In two seconds flat I looked like Kelly Ripa in a Tide commercial, I pulled out my Tide-to-Go and poof it was gone. I know I know...u never think that stuff works. But it does and I love it. So it goes in my "favorites basket". So if I really had to put all my favorites in a basket it would hold...a copy of a Real Simple magazine, fish cakes , callalo and macoroni pie from Sugar Cane, bottle of Ginger Shandy, Tynenol 3, cheezy romance from Brenda Jackson, an electric blanket and a pair of velour sweats.
So now I ask you what would your favorite basket hold?
1 comment:
Hmmm I have that and have been kind of scared it would take color out of my clothing. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with blessing. Janie (real name is Jane lol)
Post a Comment