I dont even know if I am coming or going..feel so confused.
Help me.....
I know soon as its over I will be less anxious but right now I am shitting bricks.
I need a miracle
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I was never good with tests. Always got nervous. Tell you what my youngest son would do... he would give me a list of questions or notes and I would HAVE to help him! Can your husband do that? Not going to help getting all freeked out and more nervous. Do the best you can. You either can or can't. Try not to panic. Will say a prayer for you. :-) Good luck and blessings, Janie
Sometimes quirky sometimes funny but always straight forward. This is a place for me to just release my thoughts, as dirty as they may be. I have two girl friends that I love to talk smack with and a Hubby who has the patience Ghandi that I bore with my never ending stories. But sometimes I wanna talk about them...so this is where I will do it. Or mainly my ramblings are too long for my quick "two minute drive-by conversations", so hence I have Jane's Ramblings. Hope you enjoy my thoughts and willingly share yours.
1 comment:
I was never good with tests. Always got nervous. Tell you what my youngest son would do... he would give me a list of questions or notes and I would HAVE to help him! Can your husband do that? Not going to help getting all freeked out and more nervous. Do the best you can. You either can or can't. Try not to panic. Will say a prayer for you. :-) Good luck and blessings, Janie
Post a Comment