Saturday, March 22, 2008

Slightly Pathetic

How Pathetic am I,

Here I am on a Saturday night begging people to take me out to Sugar Cane's cause I have a craving for fish cakes and a Sorrel Shandy. Oh what I wouldnt do for it.

I was even begging my mother to take me out, she laughed @ me. I didnt think that was nice of her either. My friends are all out doing something, or inside recuperating from doing something last night. Damn them all

Sure I can take my ass out and go by my self. Infact I would like it if someone would pick me up, drop me off @ Sugar Cane's, pay for my dinner, talk only when I want them to or ask a question, take me home and make sure I make it to bed without my makeup on.  Okay infact they dont even have to come inside..they can wait outside.

 

Argh I felt like a bum all day...and this feeling is working its way through the night...I cant let them happen

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope things get better. Have a wonderful blessed Easter. Janie