I am being told..right now in my right ear ( on the phone) that we...the women of this world need to protest the Death of Chivalry. Last night I spent most of the night talking about this subject. I got the opinion of two women and two men on what they thought happened to Chivalry. And sadly they almost all agreed that women had a part to play in the massacre of this art.
They believe that when women started acting like men, putting up their dukes towards a man, forgetting that a man needs to feel like a man that they stopped seeing us as Ladies and just as females (opposite of male but to be treated the same as any other human). Now now ladies don't get your panties in a bunch we are not to take the entire blame. Men too have thrown some rocks at our friend Chivalry . But it makes me wonder...did chivalry die when the feminist movement arrived. Did us demanding to have the same perks (aka rights) as men cause us to lose our other perks that come along with having boobs. But as many of my folks told me...Chivalry is not dead...just "dormant"....so lets try to resurrect it people.
Today your ta is to do something Chivalrous...aimed towards men and women...doesnt matter....I like to be chivalrous to my men also....my men = male species in general.
And for those of you who may be having with the definition....chivalry is exemplified by little acts of courtesy and deference. So ladies if it means opening a store door for a man today..do it...and gentlemen if that means standing up from your seat when a lady leaves or enters the room...by all means make her feel like a woman...feminine and sweet and she will stroke your masculinity to the top...lmao okay maybe that was a bit sexual. *shrugs* But you have to admit..it was funny. lol
1 comment:
LOL I think I have to agree a little here. I open the store door instead of my husband, even though he will reach for it. :) Shame on me. So use to doing things for myself. :( I will try a little harder for this one. lol Have a wonderful weekend. Janie
Post a Comment