I am back
Just been busy and a bit cut off from the rest of the world for a while.
But I am back on the grind.
Finally got my internet back on....moving is a B*tch. This isnt the Tn move but to a smaller apt.in NY....TN move comes later.
Anyway as you all know I am disappointed about not passing on the first go around , but I have faith that I will pass next time.
I am in the midst of getting organized and studying . Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, I will be back on the blogging scene soon. This is just a hello to let you know .,.I havent flatlined and my pulse is steady.
talk to you all soon
1 comment:
Well that is good to know. lmbo Moving is something else!! Hope you have a blessed Easter. Have a great weekend. Janie
Post a Comment