Sunday, March 30, 2008

Never say Never

Like every other person out there things changes....desires, wants, needs, feels, and beliefs atler with time, age and experience. Today I am reflecting on things I used to think or want and changes.

I used to say:

 I will never have kids.....that was until I met someone that made me want them

I will never have an online journal for others to see....as you can see that went out the door this year...I still am private enough to censure myself, however this is as open as I have ever been with the public

I will never let someone make me cry....shrugs* shit happens and emotions are powerful

I will never have a pet...besides gold fishes.....lately pets dont seem that bad, or maybe thats my loneliness speaking..maybe in a few yrs I will get a dog or a cat...but I stand by my rule..no pets in my bedroom and definately not on my bed

 

But I do have alot other "Never's" that havent been broken...not yet that is

Never date a man who doesnt believe in God

Never forget to be selfish (knowing me..that would be easy..but as I explain to other's my selfishness is never at the cost of other's happiness)

Never place yourself in toxic situations (let go of those people who are harmful to your health...that includes mental health)

Never forget family comes first...you can curse them out in private but in public we are united

Never forget what you stand for...dont let another person tell you who you are and how you should behave

Never be afraid to do it yourself...being alone is better than having company you dont want (alone isnt always lonely)

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have learned to never say never. lol My dogs sleep in the bedroom but they don't sleep on the bed or furniture. lol Those are good never and I totally agree with you. Way to go! God Bless, Janie