Buckleys...it tastes awful ...and I dont care if it works!!
I havent taken Buckley's cough syrup in years...but unfortunately I was forced to (apparently my persistant coughing bothers others more than I knew...shrugs)...it first started with a tingle in my throat..then a little sneezing and sniffling and now...now ladies and gentlemen its the hack hack cough cough.
All I can say is ARGH! its terrible...who came up with this stuff. Why to get relief I have to subject myself to this urine tasting cough medicine.
Anyway....time for me to go....I am exhausted..came home, changed up my bedroom a little...okay alot. I am very proud of myself..however moving a bed, bookshelf, dresser drawer, two night tables, and office desk can wear a girl out. But i am very happy with the results...my work space is less confining and prison-like and I can finally watch tv and be on the computer at the same time. And just in time cause I was getting a bloody stiff neck.
I am off..taking the day off tomorrow.
1 comment:
Sounds like you really had a work out! I use to do things like that and I am 5 foot 1 !!! Can't move as much any more. lol Have a great week. Janie
Post a Comment