Saturday, April 19, 2008

Party Fever

I have made a resolution....I am going to party....I dont know when or where but I know I am.

I have been bitten by the party bug...Its not often that I feel like this...but summer is approaching and I have been listening to my soca and reggae music again. Today I even went shopping for outfits....didnt find anything but the point is ..I am in the mindset. Its been a while since I danced my ass off. the last time I did that I walked in the party with curls and came out with my hair dripping wet and bone straight...and probably 5 lbs lighter. lol

so my next mission is to find a good fete...(fete=trini term for party). I may have already found one but I am not too sure. One of my friends invited me to a Pajama Party..now I never went to these Pajama Parties..but I know they are know for their people wearing the scantiest outfits ever...and I dont think I can compete. I mean my idea of a pajama wear is a tank top and shorts....and I dont think that would be acceptable. But just maybe I can find something sexy but decent to wear. Maybe then I would go. I dont think I can or even want to compete with the see through bikini tops and bottoms that might be strolling this party. But I do want to show my support and dance my ass off. hmmm

Something to consider....

Anyway I am off to paint my nails...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol Sounds like you have the same idea as I concerning the pajama party. lol Have fun. God Bless, Janie