I spent the last few minutes trying to look up Loan forgiveness programs in TN. And I would qualify however there is one hiccup and soon as I make a phone call I will be able to settle it all. I have been nauseous for weeks, and although typically I would be thinking...the big Pregnant question...I am doubting it. But I do know lately I have a really weak stomach. I used to be able to watch the bloodiest and goriest things while eating a bacon egg sandwhich but lately as it was recently demonstrated just the mention of "deer guts" got me running for the bathroom. I need to find some good freaking vitamins and settle my stomach cause I am tired of being "Sick Jane". Sick Jane is pathetic and a sissy. And ladies and gents I am not a sissy. I am anything but...infact I am many things...a Toolbelt Diva, Bitch on Wheels, Loyal Friend, Fierce Warrior, Fearless Lover...I know "S" is reading this rolling her beady lil eyes. Yes....I am all these things but I am not a sissy. However lately between the dizzyness and nausea I have become sissified, asking for cups of water and aspirin while laying 2 feet away from the fridge. Hell even in the middle of moving furniture about this weekend, I had to take a "break"..aka rush to the bathroom. What is wrong with me...maybe I have IBS or Diviticulitis or some other GI disorder. Or it could just be that shrimp from dinner. HMMMM.
Tomorrow I have to be productive....I need to stop dragging my feet and get things done....return phone calls and all that crap I have been avoiding all week. Sometimes I really hate been productive....
What I Ate Wednesday - Hattie B's Hot Chicken
8 years ago
1 comment:
Hmmmm Hope you don't have the flu. Hope you are feeling better by now. Prayers, Janie
Post a Comment