Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weird Dreams, Stirrups and Cats...lets begin

For two nights in a row I have been having strange dreams...and they all center around extra money. I know ..I know..obviously subconciously something is bothering me. Being broke is no fun, but being broke with other people depending on your finances is even worst. Anyway , I vaguely remember my dream....it goes like this....I check my mail box and every day there is a check in the mail for a $1,000 +, a green check. For three days I recieve these checks with no idea where they are coming from. But then I start thinking of all the bills and things that need to be paid with the checks..like a down payment for a house, student loans, money for parents. I should get excited about the dream but I remember the saying that when u dream money u about to lose money...or some crap like that. Anyway that was the first portion of my day.Next off was my trip to the Ob/gyn.
As previously blogged, I finally found an OB who fit my criteria. What I didnt expect was that she was so "earthy". Nothing about her screamed doctor...or superior being. Infact she was so down to earth in her t-shirt and acid wash jeans I kept looking around for the real doc. Not only that....she did everything her self. I think that was the best part of all...I was in and out of there in 45 minutes top. First off...I was the only "client" in the waiting room....five minutes after filling out the forms I was seen....another plus....and she didnt make meaningless chit chat. ...plus plus plus. I think I am inlove with my OB's office.
I also stopped into one of the local Pet Adoption center's....curiousity maybe. *shrugs* But soon as I walked in I remembered the cons to my wanting a pet....the smell...I dislike the smell....the poop...If I can teach my pet to use the toilet and flush at the same time..I will be in heaven ...but then by the time I left I also remembered why I want a pet....there was the smallest, cutest little black kitten curled in fetal position near its mother....just staring at her made me want to take her home...she looked like she needed a hug..like me. I also realised that none of the dogs there appealed to me. None of them....they were too intimitating....even the four "puppies" as the center called them...I call them dogs.....at the back of the building made me think twice about stepping back there to check them out. But I will try another place later....maybe they have the pet for me. But that little kitten tugged at my heart strings.

1 comment:

Janie said...

lol I feel like a lot of the thoughts we have are the foundation of our dreams. lol It is a big job training a dog! Do not get a dog close to winter that you have to train!! Take that advice. lol Standing in the cold, rain, sleet and snow waiting on a puppy to decide to potty is just to much for anyone! lol Kitten might be good idea. At least you don't have to take them out on a leash. Just have to train them to not scratch your furniture. lol Have a great week. Janie