Monday, May 26, 2008

Carnival

I nearly lost my lunch @ the carnival . I had a bawl...after three rides I was ready to call it quits..but I pushed through to a fourth ride and then I said...Its over..I gave the rest of tickets to my lil cousin "R". She had too much of a fun time. I won her a big bear...a huge Huskie dog. Kicked some kids asses on bumper cars....smashed into those lil bastards. Dont feel sorry for them...they are viscious little critters.

And even after screaming my lung raw and having my hair turned out by upsided down rides...I still got..."you are an extremely beautiful woman" by this old white man...its funny how one lil compliment can be the cherry topping on a relatively good day.

I havent enjoyed a Carnival since before 1995.....I was a kid...a kid who downed 4 hotdogs right before this Cyclone of a ride and still came out giggling like I got attacked from the tickle monster. My aunt however didnt fair do well...she threw up on my brother...lmao.  Today I reminded myself of my aunt...4 was my limit ...when I was a kid I knew know limits...I was limitless.....today...I rid 4...not bad but not good enough. Next time I will forgo the fries and coke before the rides...next time...I will hitting 6 rides.

lmao!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. My kids love to get me on rides just to listen to me. They really laugh when they think they are pulling one on me! Too funny! I over act a little just to make them laugh. Am I bad? lmbo  My kids are older than you. lol Fun is fun! I love to laugh and have a good time. Your little cousin will remember this for a long time.  Best thing that you can give a child is ... your time. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

OOPPSSS! Forgot to comment on the compliment.. I love those compliments.. even at my age. lmbo I have come to realize that these old men are really brassy at times. :-)  They look and they don't even care if their wife is watching them look! I would knock some of them over the head!! lol If they look at me.. how do they look at the younger women?? I never noticed things like that when younger but since older I guess don't feel uncomfortable looking to see if they are looking! hehehe Have a wonderful week with lots of blessings. Janie