Saturday, May 24, 2008

woke up to sex

Unfortunately it wasnt me having sex...which further frustrated me. Apparently my neighbors couldnt get enough of each other...the night before and this morning. And although I am all for some good loving....subjecting me to your headboard banging on the wall jolly old time is not what I want to do first thing in the AM.

So now I am up....slightly frustrated. However I would tell you something, the night before  it only lasted 6 minutes...lmao...yeah I timed it. I know you must be thinking..what kind of sicko am I. Well what do you expect...if you want to have loud sex I must find something to amuse myself during that time. So I watched the clock...and gave a good chuckle afterward.

Anyway yesterday I took the day off and played "Lets get Pretty". Spent most of the day in the hair and nail salon. I admit...sometimes I am a pretty predictable person when it comes to my style of dress. When I got to the nail salon I usually bring my own colors...something light, off-white or beige....classic and neutral. But yesterday I decided I wanted to be bold....to be daring...so I am sporting Hot Pink nails on my hands (but ofcourse my usual on my feet). And although Hot Pink isnt so bad...it doesnt excite me as I thought it would. But the reason for me getting the color is because of my mood....I felt sexy and vamped up and I wanted my look to reflect that. I wanted to go to go home, get dressed in something with a skirt and experiment with makeup , then hit a local sports bar and show off this sexy me. Instead I took a bath and got lazy. I crawled right into bed. It was sad...here I am a young woman in my prime on a saturday night  looking good feeling good and I am in bed watching General Hospital on Soap Net. What is wrong with me! But today....today I vow I will show off my inner sexpot. Going to a family BBQ later on. My plan...to overdose on chicken. Anyway I am off to start my day.

P.S. to Janie...you got to try internet tv ...ABC.com is good...plus you dont have to battle for the remote

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... I would have been frustrated too!! lmbo Stupid neighbors.  Jane do you mind me asking where is your husband? At least you had the nerve to wear the pick nail polish... I love hats.. but I feel sooo stupid in them. lol  I loved cowboy hats when younger with long blonde hair... even lived in country town.. but did not have the guts to wear one!! lol  Now I feel too old to wear a hat. lmbo That is an idea about TV on my computer... better than fussing over the remote control.  Hope you had a great Saturday and don't eat too much chicken. lol Blessings, Janie