thats my plans for tomorrow...to let my inner diva be reflected in my outer strout. And sexy clothes always makes me strout like Naomi on the Catwalk....I feel like strouting.
Recently I bought some summer dresses....one of them has "party like a rock star" written all over it (figurately people not literally). Its a satin, electric blue short kimano styled dress and I can see my self working up a good sweat on the dance floor in that bad boy. Next I bought two baby doll styled summer dresses....one blue and the other red...very sweet and innocent looking. I likey...I likey alot!lol
So tomorrow while I am running around town doing my errands I am going to look like a star doing it! And blast music out my car like a crazy chicano driving down sunset boulevard trying to scare the rich people. Tomorrow I will wake up to "I am woman hear me roar!". My inner diva will be full form...and I wont apologise for it.
Tomorrow I will say "F*ck you" to the world with no regrets....(pardon my language I dont know what came over me..lol)....yeah tomorrow...
*off to bed...can wait to be a Diva tomorrow*
3 comments:
Hmmm (lol) Made me ponder for a second! lol There was a new moon last night and a full moon on the 20th! Sounds like you are in full speed trying to out run the universe! lol Although some kind of clothes can change the personality.. some! Maybe you should wear these clothes when trying to persue your hubby. Look and act like a tiger. lol I am sure that you will get several second looks... but hey! I even like to get those from the old men sometimes! Too funny... no fool like an old fool is what my dad use to say. What is so great about the looks is when my hubby is with me.. and he does notice it too. lol I have learned that the older men are so much more brassy! Ugh! My advice... be wild.. but be nice. lol In my prayers, Janie
lmao...you made me smile Janie....like a tiger...I like that.
Anyway I am off to begin the day...who knows what kind of adventures I might run into today
Hey... we can look like a kitten but sometimes act like a tiger, right? lol Janie
Post a Comment